Join Canund Social Network Today Dont Miss Out!!
Praying in Public is for Hypocrites!
Jesus said that praying in public (well, praying out loud in public) is for hypocrites. So why is almost every church doing it? Jesus taught us how to pray. He said that silent prayer or secret prayer is the preferred option. Perhaps some of the supposedly "powerful" prayers we hear about in the churches are not even being heard by God. This may sound shocking, but it is straight from the teachings in the Sermon on the Mount.
Produced by: Jack
Narrated by: Dave
Written by: Dave
TO CONTACT: Email email@example.com
What is "A Voice in the Desert"?
A Voice in the Desert is anonymous. Its purpose is to point people to the message, rather than the messenger. Most modern day prophets promote themselves more than the teachings of Jesus and the true message of Revelation. A Voice in the Desert challenges that error and more. Some of the things you hear on this channel may be difficult to understand, and may offend you. The goal, however, is to sweep away dogmas and traditions to reveal what Jesus actually taught.
If the message in this video had an impact on you, then please subscribe to stay up to date with more videos [https://goo.gl/EFxRCR].
01. Gretchen Mahan by Agape Fellowship
02. Opening Prayer ~ Sunday morning service ~ Jan. 5, 2014
by Crossroads Baptist ChurchYouTube (Creative Commons)
03. Praying In Tongues #SundayService
by Bro. Anil KumarYouTube (Creative Commons)
04. Gethsemane 22 by Waiting For The Word
05. Jesus In Prayer 08 by Waiting For The Word
06. Gethsemane 09 by Waiting For The Word
07. Gethsemane by Waiting For The Word
08. Learning The Skill of Bold Praying
by The Rock Church YouTube (Creative Commons)
09. Questions from Congregation_1889c by James Emery
10. A Mother's Day Prayer
by BISHOP TD JAKES YouTube (Creative Commons)
11. Sand blows on the Great Sand Dunes"
by Kelly Kochanski Youtube Creative Commons (reuse allowed)