Join Canund Social Network Today Dont Miss Out!!
Two Fates in the Revelation: Martyrdom or Divine Protection
The Revelation describes two groups of people during the Tribulation. Together, they could be considered the last church, but one group (the 144,000 of Revelation) seems to have something that the other group (the great multitude) does not have. Martyrdom may be expected in both groups, but Revelation 12 talks about divine protection for the first group, and special recognition as God's servants. How can you be a part of this group and avail yourself of this special protection?
Produced by: Jack
Narrated by: Dave
Written by: Dave
TO CONTACT: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is "A Voice in the Desert"?
A Voice in the Desert is anonymous. Its purpose is to point people to the message, rather than the messenger. Most modern day prophets promote themselves more than the teachings of Jesus and the true message of Revelation. A Voice in the Desert challenges that error and more. Some of the things you hear on this channel may be difficult to understand, and may offend you. The goal, however, is to sweep away dogmas and traditions to reveal what Jesus actually taught.
If the message in this video had an impact on you, then please subscribe to stay up to date with more videos [https://goo.gl/EFxRCR].
1. Hard Lessons by JayMan (www.ourmusicbox.com)
2. Fire Flies by Niz.co (niz.co/wp/)
3. Ten Virgins 21 by Waiting For The Word (https://goo.gl/UWazN3) CC BY 2.0
4. The Rapture of the Church by Pat Marvenko Smith (https://goo.gl/GD3AxA) CC BY 2.0
5. Apostles Peter and John hurry to the tomb on the morning of the Resurrection ca. 1898 by Eugène Burnand" by Plum Leaves (https://goo.gl/u9USF7) CC BY 2.0
6. Day 124 - Moyale to Awassa - 040 by fiverlocker (https://goo.gl/pHA2iC) CC BY 2.0
7. Painting of Christ by Midiman (https://goo.gl/kdNUU2) CC BY 2.0
8. "Sand blows on the Great Sand Dunes" by Kelly Kochanski
Creative Commons (reuse allowed)